Monday, September 14, 2009

Earn through Amazon Mturk - Easy and Fun!

Hello guys! Tired of searching the web for ways of adding extra income? Why not try Amazon's Mturk? Well, I'm sure you are well aware of Amazon's reputation as one of the respectable name online. What to expect? You can choose from thousands of tasks ranging from visiting a website, watching a video, writing an article, transcribing an audio, rating a picture, rewriting a sentence and many more. How much you'll get paid? Depending on the task, the easier the cheaper, around $0.1 starting pay off(Get a dollar by doing a repetitive task in 20 minutes). Article writing pays off from a dollar up to $20. How to cash out? That's the downside here, you must have a bank account in the USA to be able to transfer it to your account(You can solve this problem by asking someone in US to give you their routing and account number, and for them to send it to you). If you're in India they have a way of sending it to your account after some verifications. Another way of using your earned credits is by transferring it to an Amazon.com gift card and buy something from their online store(Limited products available for International buyers). I really do hope they allow Paypal pay out option! I tried it for 3 days, just alloting 2 hours each and I was able to have around $6. I was not even working real hard that time. Try it! Visit the link and sign up, its free. Amazon Mturk.

5 comments:

  1. Have you run into a lot of the spam jobs in there lately? I've had several have me sign up for dating web sites, etc, and then just expire right as I complete the task. It's soooo frustrating, makes me want to give up on Mturk for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of their projects are legit and so far I never received spam jobs from Mturk. Only one of my hits was rejected, my fault there, I didn't read the instruction. It's really easy to earn there in Amazon Mturk. The MAJOR problem is the cashing out is limited to Amazon gift card, US bank accounts and pay checks sent to Indian nationals only. I still have some credits there of around $10 left but since I don't have a US bank account, I have difficulty cashing out. I wish someone can can let me withdraw my Mturk earnings in their account and send it to me through PayPal. I'm willing to pay them, since my relative there in US already left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online cash loans are one convenient way the average person is utilizing in order to make that little bit extra up that they need.
    if you find yourself short of cash and need that "little extra" consider an online cash loan.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every
    month. So go ahead and http://www.bestonlineincomeguide.com click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “The Last Exorcism ,Heart breaking Movie "2010" With Full Of Horrorr n Thrilling Full Filled Vth Special Effects ,Which is Ready To Hit The Screen's clickhere check out the full information

    ReplyDelete