Monday, September 14, 2009

Earn Money through Surveys

That's right, answering survey questions for 5 minutes to 20 minutes can give you an additional income too. There are many Paid to take Surveys out there that are legit like Global Test Market. For starters, you have to fill up a profile survey for you to be able to receive targeted surveys in your email. The last survey I took was from Head and Shoulders which earned me 35 points upon completion(5 cents USD per market points). How to cash out? You must first accumulate a total of 1000 market points for you to be able to cash out. They will mail a check to you in your local currency(if available, if not then it's USD).

3 comments:

  1. I have been doing paid surveys for about ten years. If you take it seriously, and give honest answers, the companies respect you, and will come back to you with more paid surveys. They are usually pretty fun, and can be very profitable. The biggest thing I always tell everyone is to NEVER pay for a list or to join a company. If you're willing to do the research, and network with others, you can find, literally, hundreds of companies that are willing to pay you for your opinions. I have several listed on my blog, of anyone's interested.

    http://alicia27-lifeorsomethinglikeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm currently new at blogging and I wanted to have passive income from it. I've seen your post from PinoyMoneyTalk and followed your blog.

    I've heard that there are some sites that do pay you from just answering surveys, and from your post, you have proven it. I want to know if you can suggest other websites that will pay you to answer surveys? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at my proof of payments. So far those are my trusted money making online programs. Earning through survey is not that "big" though. I suggest you continue on putting interesting articles on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete