Saturday, December 19, 2009

Earn Money Writing: Wikinut

Looking for a new site that offer writers a share of revenue from page impression and advertisements posted along with your article? Yes, I know this is not a new concept, but why not give this one a try? The last time I looked at it is there's only a few articles posted on their site.

Wikinut is a new site that pays their writer through PayPal. Yes, that's PayPal. That's good for those who wants to make us of a pen name and don't want to divuldge their identity. Only your user name will be posted with your article. You don't have to post your real picture n tyour profile, all they require is a picture. What I posted is a picture of a Ferris Wheel(that's the first picture I saw in my desktop). They also promised to make any experienced writers as moderators. As moderators, you'll share a revenue from the adverts of the pages you are moderating. 10% commission is also paid to direct referrals.




I don't know yet how Wikinut will turn out to be in a future, but for me I'll give it a try. I'll post a proof of payment whenever I get my first pay. For those who are interested click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment